Give Now. Explore together.
Coming in 2024!
Minnesota’s second largest children’s museum is being built right here in Central Minnesota. (Exciting right?). Great River Children’s Museum will be an exhilarating space that will spark the imagination of more than 500,000 curious young learners and their caring adults from 12 counties and over 60 school districts.
Donate now to join our family and help us chart the course to Grand Opening!
What’s In Store to Explore?
- 8 core exhibits that will have you climbing, creating, questioning (and YES even splashing in water!)
- Playful and engaging programming, field trips, camps and more!
- 31,000+ sq ft of awesome
- Community gathering spaces for workshops, birthdays, corporate retreats and other group rentals
- A world of discovery and delight for the children and families of Central Minnesota and beyond
- Don’t forget the unlimited “oohs!” and “ahhhs!”
Our Mission Is Simple
To shine a bright light on the power of play to spark children’s learning, strengthen families, and build community connections.
Our dynamic, interactive environments and experiences are a gateway to the world and its people for children and families of all backgrounds.
Help bring that mission to life.
Everyone is Asking!
When will the museum open?
Great River Children’s Museum will open approximately one year from the start of construction. We are eagerly awaiting the Grand Opening just like you! Sign up for our e-newsletter and follow us on Facebook (@greatrivercm) for the latest news on construction progress!
How can I get involved?
Right now, the best thing you can do is spread the word: Great River Children’s Museum is coming to Central Minnesota. Encourage friends, family, and colleagues to sign up for our e-newsletter and follow us on Facebook (@greatrivercm) for the latest news on construction progress!
Plus! Invite them to help make the museum a reality with a donation. They can give easily online today!